June Challenge - The Reverb
Editor's pick 1st price€ 400 coupon
Editor's pick 2nd price€ 200 coupon
Editor's pick 3rd price€ 100 coupon
The 4th contest in 2017 is here and we are going to design a reverb. All you have is a dry testing loop and a processed one (100% dry/wet). Your task is to make a simple project using only the new MTurboReverb and try to simulate the sound of the processed loop as closely as possible.
By the way, it's the sunset chamber from Bricasti M7 and it's known to use multiple late reflection generators. Though, technically multiple LRs is just a more complex algorithm, so there are many ways to approach this.
How does it work
Download the audio files below. These contain plain WAV files. Do what needs to be done in your favourite DAW using MTurboReverb only. When you are happy about the results, login to your MeldaProduction account and submit your rendered file along with the project file below. This time there won't be any public voting, because it's a bit technical, so we will choose the 3 main prizes ourselves.
- Submit the results as MP3 file, preferrably 44100Hz sampling rate, 320kbps quality.
- You can use any host you want, but you can use only MTurboReverb. Any other plugins are not allowed.
- You need to submit your project file as well, so we can check you only used our plugins and possibly inspire from your mix. Don't worry, we cannot really hack your computer or whatever based on your project file.
- One entry per person. You are free to post your mix for feedback on other forums or Facebook or whatever, but once you submit it, you have submitted it.
- Check the deadline above carefully. If you don't make it, too bad. There doesn’t exist a single excuse in the world that will make us change our mind on this, so don’t procrastinate.
- No whining. This is supposed to be fun. Not everybody will agree with the winner. Just accept that fact now so we can all move on and have a good time and learn something new.
- Your mix must not hurt our ears. And yes, advertisements do hurt. Smashing your mix into oblivion hurts too. Other than that feel free to be creative.
|#||User name||MP3 file||Listen||Votes|
|Chandler Thomas Oliver||download||??|