MDynamics can do it all. It can be a compressor, expander, gate, or any combination of those, and you can even draw your own processing shape for more creative effects. Add integrated parallel compression, adjustable channel linking, up to 8 channel surround processing and MDynamics becomes the ultimate tool for single-band dynamics.
Ultra-flexible level follower
MDynamics can adapt to any audio material thanks to its extremely versatile envelope follower featuring automatic release modes, peak hold, RMS length, look-ahead, psycho-acoustic prefiltering, custom attack and release shapes, spectral smoothing plus much more.
Extremely versatile side-chain
MDynamics can not only follow the input level, it can filter it or even use any other signal from the side-chain. For filtering you can have a simple bandpass or even a fully-featured 6-band equalizer.
- Dual user interface
- Custom processing shape
- Advanced dynamic detector
- 3 signal shaping modes, dry/wet control
- Actual source level indication inside the shape graph
- Unique temporary gain feature
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.