Superb linear-phase processing
Our linear-phase processing algorithm has been meticulously tweaked to provide the best quality out there. It is exceptionally accurate even in low frequencies, where other equalizers usually fail.
The plugin not only shows the results of your processing, it also features integrated analyzer, sonogram, spectrum areas plus much more.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 3 equalization algorithms
- Adjustable dry/wet mix
- 4 multiparameters
- Powerful spectrum analyzer and sonogram
- 9 filter types for each band with quick adjustment
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
The plugin can look as an ancient vintage gear, if you are working on old-school rock music. Or as super-modern futuristic device if you are working on modern electronic music.
If your display doesn't have a high resolution, you can make the plugin smaller. If the fonts are too small, you can make the plugin bigger and save your eyes.
All the graphics is accelerated using your GPU, graphical interface, providing ultimately quick response and keep your CPU focused on the audio.
Check this video tutorial for information about multiparameters.
Main filter parameters, such as frequency or Q, are adjustable directly from the equalizer graph and you can immediately see "what you get". But you can also manipulate them from the band popup window, which is one click away and provides all the marvelous features the plugin provides. Everything with almost infinite precision if you need maximum control.
Check this video tutorial for more information about channels modes and mid/side processing.
Check this video tutorial for information about aliasing.
Check this video tutorial for information about MIDI.