Freeform filter-based equalization
MFreeformAnalogEq borrowed our filter-adaptation technology to make your dreams come true - no more messing with the settings of multiple parametric filters. Just draw what you want and the plugin finds the most accurate settings for the parametric filters. And it sounds great!
The plugin not only shows the results of your processing, it also features integrated analyzer, sonogram, spectrum areas plus much more.
As usual you get the standard MeldaProduction goodies: up to 16x upsampling, M/S, surround and other channel modes, A-H presets for speeding up your workflow, an integrated help system plus much more!
- Integrated powerful spectral analyzer and sonogram
- Integrated tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.