6 bands with custom shape
Unlike conventional autopanners, which let you process the whole signal only and provide just a few predefined oscillator shapes, MMultiBandAutopan can split the signal into up to 6 bands and treat each one separately. When it comes to oscillator shapes the options are, let's say, very wide.
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
Many presets and active presets to get you started quickly
Most powerful tools have an overwhelming range of flexibility. Too many features can make it hard to know where to start. That's why we have created a dual interface for many of our plugins. Just a few knobs, and dozens of great presets to get you started. Once you are familiar with the plugin, switch to edit mode, for the raw experience.
- Dual user interface
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape
- 4 global modulators
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.