Up to 10 highly adjustable voices
One of the differences between a high-end chorus and a cheap toy is in the decorrelation of each voice. If the voices are too similar, phasing occurs, the chorus sounds predictable and just ugly. MMultiBandChorus will stand up, even for the most demanding ears, and can adjust to any audio material. With upsampling and sinc-interpolation it cannot be beaten in the terms of audio quality.
6 bands with custom shape and other advanced features
MMultiBandChorus provides way more than common chorus effects. Features such as custom oscillator shapes, analog-like saturation, voice tremolo and multiple spread modes you can hardly find somewhere else. And with 6 bands you can really start being creative.
Like always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- Dual user interface
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape
- 4 global modulators
- Integrated tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Sinc interpolation and high-quality upsampling
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.