File manager with automatic stitching
An integrated file manager displays the internal IR library or the global file system letting you choose from your own impulse response libraries. The plugin loads WAV, FLAC and MP3 files, recognizing multichannel wave files and even combining multiple files together for multichannel usage with several topologies such as true-stereo. The length of the impulse responses is only limited by your computing power. Integrated reverb and filter generator - besides loading IRs, the plugin can generate them. This covers a few types of reverbs with several adjustable parameters and a filter generator usable for some technical operations.
2 impulse responses per band plus modulation
Each band can have 2 IR generators of any type, file, reverb or filter, and using a simple slider you can control ratio between these two to create extremely realistic dynamic reverbs. By attaching the slider to one of the modulators you can easily make this process completely automatic yet extremely versatile.
Does you music sound a little static? Well not anymore. You can modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer and even pitch detector.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- 4 global modulators
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.