Up to 6 bands of ultimate power
MMultiBandDynamics can split the input into 6 bands, providing analog crossovers with up to 120dB/oct separation, linear-phase and hybrid crossovers. What you do with each of these bands is up to you.
Each band can do it all. It can be a compressor, expander, gate, any combination, or you can even draw your own processing shape for more creative effects. Add integrated parallel compression, full channel linkin, up to 8 channel surround processing plus much more and MMultiBandDynamics becomes the ultimate tool for multi-band dynamics.
Ultra-flexible level follower
MMultiBandDynamics can adapt to any audio material thanks to its extremely versatile envelope follower featuring automatic release modes, peak hold, RMS length, look-ahead, psycho-acoustic prefiltering, custom attack and release shapes, spectral smoothing plus much more. And of course, each band may be different.
Extremely versatile side-chain
MMultiBandDynamics can not only follow the input level, it can filter it or even use any other signal from the side-chain. For filtering you can have a simple bandpass or even fully-featured 6-band equalizer. And again each band may be different.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Custom processing shape
- Unique generalized dynamic detector
- Parallel compression using dry/wet control
- Unique temporary gain feature
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
The plugin can look as an ancient vintage gear, if you are working on old-school rock music. Or as super-modern futuristic device if you are working on modern electronic music.
If your display doesn't have a high resolution, you can make the plugin smaller. If the fonts are too small, you can make the plugin bigger and save your eyes.
All the graphics is accelerated using your GPU, graphical interface, providing ultimately quick response and keep your CPU focused on the audio.
First there is an Easy screen with several predefined modes, but just a few controls. This lets you start quickly and easily without any knowledge. All you need to do is choose what you want and use a few knobs.
Then there is an Edit screen for those of you, who are not afraid of all the amazing features the plugin has under the hood.
Check this video tutorial for information about custom shapes.
It also provides completely unique features, such as adjustable attack & release shapes, providing unique analog gear simulation capabilities, spectral smoothing to minimize distortion levels below imaginable level, psychoacoustic prefiltering, which lets you compress the signal based on human hearing simulation instead of scientific levels. There is no audio material in the world the plugin cannot adjust to.
Check this video tutorial for information about multiparameters.
Check this video tutorial for more information about channels modes and mid/side processing.
Check this video tutorial for information about aliasing.
Check this video tutorial for information about MIDI.