6 bands of ultimate versatility
Panorama and pitch shifting is common with granular resynthesizers, but we go further. Graph based transformations, pitch adjustment of each grain to harmony, and up to 20 layers at once create a true grain cloud, all of it in up to 6 bands. And that's just the beginning.
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
Many presets and active presets to get you started quickly
We know that the plugin may be a little too versatile. That's why we included dozens presets and added a dual user interface - an easy mode with several predefined active presets featuring just a few knobs, and the edit mode with all the amazing features. You can start quickly and go deeper whenever you are ready to gets your hands dirty.
- Dual user interface
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape
- 4 global modulators
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.