Spatial positioning system
Using a simple view you can easily drag the sound source and the plugin will set all required parameters to make it sound like it is in the specified room and position.
Who says a reverb must be just a simulation of some space. With an integrated parametric equalizer, 6 bands, gate, 4 modulators plus much more, the plugin enables real creative madness. And if you run out of ideas or just get lazy, there's the smart randomizer, which will quickly get you you out of the rut.
Many presets and active presets to get you started quickly
Like any powerful tool the possibilities might be a bit overwhelming, so we've included dozens of great sounding presets and included a dual user interface. If you're after fast results, easy mode will let you explore a variety of sounds in no time. Once you are more familiar with the plugin, or would like to delve deeper, switch to edit mode for access to all the amazing features.
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
- Spatial positioning system
- Fully adjustable 3-band equalizer
- Fully algorithmic true stereo reverb
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape
- 4 global modulators
- Integrated tube saturation
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.