36 sequences for each time, volume and filter
The integrated sequencers will bring life into otherwise static performances. Switch between sequences using the controller you like the most, whether it is MIDI keyboard, MIDI pad-type controller, automation or you can even attach it to a modulator so that it switches automatically!
We all know scratches, but with MMultiBandRhythmizer you can scratch multiple bands using a simple slider, or you can use modulators and the plugin will do it automatically!
Does you music sound a little static? Well not anymore. You can modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer and even pitch detector.
- 4 global modulators
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Sinc interpolation and high-quality upsampling
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.