6 bands for maximum clarity
Broadband saturation may sound good on rock guitars, but sometimes you just need some flavor to your clean tracks. That's exactly what you can expect from our beautiful sounding saturator, and the multiband design plays a big role in it's amazing audio quality.
Powerful harmonic generator
While an analog-type saturator naturally creates the whole harmonic spectrum, the digital harmonic generator can also create distinct harmonics for you. You can use it to enrich the signal even more or with specific intent. Make subbass content audible on a cheap speakers for instance.
Love the sound of our plugins, but wish there were some way to quickly create motion in your sequences? Enter Melda modulation heaven. Modulate any parameter from our unique set of modulation sources, which includes LFOs, audio level followers, envelope generators, randomizer, and pitch detectors.
- Dual user interface
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape
- 4 global modulators
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.