6 bands of maximum versatility
Waveshaping a broadband signal may be useful, but it's usually too overpowering and doesn't give you many options. MMultiBandWaveShaper lets you split the input signal up to 6 bands and use a different custom shape in each of them. You can even modulate the shapes for a real distorted madness.
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
You can also expect to find the standard MeldaProduction goodies: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- Dual user interface
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape
- 4 global modulators
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.