Unique spectral processing with fine-tuned algorithms
MSpectralDynamics is basically a dynamics processor which works in the spectral domain allowing you to work with individual frequencies. The compressor can make loud frequencies quieter for example - but that's just a beginning. With MSpectralDynamics you can expect nothing less than pristine audio quality!
Simple interface for common tasks
Standard tasks, such as flattening the spectrum or removing noise, are available from the main screen with simple controls. Quick and easy, unless you want to dive deeper.
The plugin can do anything with each frequency. It can be a compressor, expander, gate, or any combination, and you can even draw your own processing shape for more creative effects. Add integrated parallel compression, full channel linking, up to 8 channel surround processing plus much more and you might just become a hopeless addict.
Ultra-flexible level follower
The unbelievable level follower you know from MDynamics is here too! Automatic release modes, peak hold, RMS length, look-ahead, custom attack and release shapes plus much more.
Spectral side-chain processing
Preventing collisions between tracks is just one example of what you can do by analyzing a different track than what you are actually processing. Unleash your creativity!
- Dual user interface
- Custom processing shape
- Advanced dynamic detector
- 3 signal shaping modes, dry/wet control
- Actual source level indication inside the shape graph
- Unique temporary gain feature
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.