4 bands with widening and exciter
When mastering is not enough to control broad-band width it's time to try MStereoProcessor with it's 4 bands and 3 crossover types. Each band provides width control and an exciter for additional clarity.
Stereo field analyzer and channel peak metering
Integrated analyzers give you an accurate view of the output stereo profile, which you can use to ensure the recording is wide enough and has the correct stereo image. Additionally you can easily check by listening that your recording is mono compatible and what the stereo content actually is.
You can also expect to find the standard MeldaProduction goodies: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.