Simple interface, astonishing results
Turn the attack up, that's all! The plugin will detect transients in your audio and bring them up, or down if you want.
Superb transient saturation
The plugin can not only bring the transients up and down, it can make them more textural using our magnificent saturation system, which can add a pleasant analog character.
Like always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 multiparameters
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
The plugin can look as an ancient vintage gear, if you are working on old-school rock music. Or as super-modern futuristic device if you are working on modern electronic music.
If your display doesn't have a high resolution, you can make the plugin smaller. If the fonts are too small, you can make the plugin bigger and save your eyes.
All the graphics is accelerated using your GPU, graphical interface, providing ultimately quick response and keep your CPU focused on the audio.
First there is an Easy screen with several predefined modes, but just a few controls. This lets you start quickly and easily without any knowledge. All you need to do is choose what you want and use a few knobs.
Then there is an Edit screen for those of you, who are not afraid of all the amazing features the plugin has under the hood.
Check this video tutorial for information about multiparameters.
Check this video tutorial for more information about channels modes and mid/side processing.
Check this video tutorial for information about aliasing.
Check this video tutorial for information about MIDI.