3 great algorithms with advanced features
MVintageRotary not only sounds like (or maybe better than?) the original, it lets you control stereo width, amount of the dynamics, internal dampening and much more. All of it sounds as natural as possible. And if you are ready, you can get even deaper - synchronize the rotation speeds to the tempo of your song, change rotation direction and more. You can control the slow/fast switch using MIDI sustain pedal and modulation wheel of course, but again, you can do much more than that...
High quality amp
Part of the typical organ sound is the analog distortion, which MVintageRotary emulates with pristine accuracy. Well, not only that, you can bring in some more hardcore digital distortion and the available drive levels are of course much higher than in the original, courtesy of digital processing!
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Maybe you want the rotary to switch from slow to fast and back automatically, or you want more distortion when you play louder? This and much more can be easily made true using our incredible modulators.
- 2 global modulators
- Integrated tube saturation
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.