2 processors with distortion and 98 filters
While traditional filters have a single filter from the traditional set of filters consisting of low-pass, high-pass, comb and a few more, MWobbler has 2 sets and each of them provides 98 impressive filter types (lp, hp, bp, br, eq, harmonics, scream, formant, comb, diffusion, polymorph...).
LFO and follower with side-chain
Of course you can use the marvelous modulators the same way you do with other MeldaProduction plugins, but MWobbler makes things much easier and better sounding using its integrated LFO and level follower, which you can use together at the same time. The level follower has also a fully adjustable equalizer, so you can tune it to any part of the spectrum, and you can also use MWobbler's side-chain input to control the filter by completely different audio material.
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
The plugin can look as an ancient vintage gear, if you are working on old-school rock music. Or as super-modern futuristic device if you are working on modern electronic music.
If your display doesn't have a high resolution, you can make the plugin smaller. If the fonts are too small, you can make the plugin bigger and save your eyes.
All the graphics is accelerated using your GPU, graphical interface, providing ultimately quick response and keep your CPU focused on the audio.
First there is an Easy screen with several predefined modes, but just a few controls. This lets you start quickly and easily without any knowledge. All you need to do is choose what you want and use a few knobs.
Then there is an Edit screen for those of you, who are not afraid of all the amazing features the plugin has under the hood.
You can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. You can make various parameters depend on the input (or the sidechain) level or even listen to the input pitch.
Check this video tutorial for information about modulators.
It also provides a harmonic mode, which lets you control the harmonic content instead of oscillator shape. This is especially useful for high frequency oscillators.
Check this video tutorial for information about oscillators.
Check this video tutorial for information about multiparameters.
Check this video tutorial for more information about channels modes and mid/side processing.
Check this video tutorial for information about aliasing.
Check this video tutorial for information about MIDI.