Please note that we use kernel version numbers, therefore all plugins have the same version number.
- Added MDoubleTrackerMB for free to MDoubleTracker package.
- Added Analog feature to MAutoDynamicEq, MDynamicEq and MTurboEq.
- Arp can now be unsynced, driven by its own tempo.
- Added Transform level parameter controlling the depth of level transformation.
- Map of modulators/MPs/etc has been improved.
- Added Origin to all multiparameters.
- Added Make first and reordering feature to multiparameters.
- Selected parameter in banks mode in MP editors is now highlighted.
- Added Checkbox multiparameter editor mode.
- MPs with Selector/Switcher modes can now work with other value modes than Banks, number of steps is needed to be set in that case.
- Fix: ABCD morphing didn't work with parameters not available to the DAW.
- Fix: Changing sampling rate/oversampling changed the speed of meters.
- Fix: Triggering randomization of SubSampleSynth in MXXX via a MP trigger with 0 switch time didn't do anything.
- Fix: Equalizers didn't close the band settings when preset was loaded.
- Fix: Multiparameter manager didn't store undo.
- Fix: Improved VST3 batch support.
- Added DoubleTracker (including MXXX).
- Multiparameter and Modulator editors are now storing the position & size in a single settings, before these were stored for separate MPs and Mods, which has proven not ideal.
- Modulator editors now take size based on selected mode, making it smaller and readjusting when the mode changes.
- Controller selection in MIDI settings is now accessible via multiparameters.
- Additional optimizations for algorithms based on variable delay lines such as flanger, chorus, comb...
- Double-clicking a multiparameter in manager now displays its settings and changing the settings updates the info in the manager.
- Improved MIDI settings.
- Fix: Modulators with enabled MIDI reset and Single shot would initially go one round without any MIDI notes.
- Fix: Selecting multiple graph points and dragging a different one didn't clear the selection and it didn't update the points being moved.
- Fix: MultiParameter manager was displaying incorrect names after reordering.
- Fix: Plugins didn't save disabled MIDI controllers, despite they could be enabled via MPs later.
- Added MRatioMB plugin, our first free multiband plugin.
- High-quality upsampling switch has been moved directly to the upsampling settings window.
- Added many "bread & butter" presets to MTurboDelay.
- Added Liquid time device to MTurboDelay, featuring reverse delays and other creative effects.
- Added Copy & Paste levels feature to MCharacter allowing to impose a harmonic structure of one instrument to another.
- Multiparameter reorder transformed to a manager with some advanced capabilities.
- Improved behaviour of multiselection listboxes.
- Fix: There were a few glitches in MTurboDelay.
- Fix: MTurboDelay was behaving weird inside MXXX and other plugins.
- Fix: Crash could occur in Convolution if pitch shifting / time stretching was used.
- Fix: Device parameter didn't report current device name to the DAW in plugins with easy screens.
- Fix: Bars on the easy screen would not update if the last one only would be modulated.
- File lists are now sorted smartly and keep the order of ascending numbers.
- All expression evaluators optimized.
- Improved unit display for XY pads.
- Fix: Some devices in MTurboDelay were malfunctioning.
- Fix: Copying MTurboDelay to MXXX would freeze.
- Fix: Recording an IR using MConvolutionMB would store the file, but wouldn't show it in the file list.
- Fix: MTurboDelay could produce noise in MXXXCore even if licenced.
- Clicking on a band in equalizers while having EQ band settings displayed now switches the band settings to that band.
- Disabled mutliparameters now stop working completely, not only GUI-wise.
- Fix: Dynamics processors in logarithmic mode could produce high spikes in some specific circumstance.
- Fix: Ctrl+Alt+Dragging didn't work in graph editors, which are not zoomable in both directions (time graphs for example).
- Fix: MultiParameters in "Check-boxes horizontal below" didn't disable the checkbox labels when the MP was disabled.
- Fix: Tabs displayed as popups might not have a title.
- Fix: Super-resolution analysis mode might have theoretically cause crashes (no cases have been reported though).
- Fix: Randomizer multiparameters might have not worked.