Please note that we use kernel version numbers, therefore all plugins have the same version number.
Backwards compatibility change: MIDI note controllers and MCharacter were mapping notes to frequencies one octave above the MIDI standard. As a part of the standardization we fixed this. To fix your projects, please move all notes down one octave if using this feature. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Added 16 "Main controllers" to MIDI settings, which users can map to any MIDI controller to simplify access and switching between MIDI controllers.
- Added Banks to all modules in modular environments such as MSoundFactory or MXXX. This lets you store multiple settings for that module and switch between them using a multiparameter for example.
- Added MIDI controller reordering and reset features to MIDI settings.
- MIDI octave numbers have been standardized across the plugins for the MIDI standard defining A4 = 440Hz.
- Added Panel no title, Control no title, Display no title and Edit no title multiparameter panel types.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- VST2 plugins now exclude preset path when sending preset name to the host to mitigate VST2 limitations.
- Default editor size setting has been removed, please use default settings instead.
- Added Normalize switch to MMultiAnalyzer's Oscilloscope tab.
- Frequency axes in equalizers and various graphs changed to more standard logarithmic scale. It can be reverted to the previous view at any time if customer base would like to.
- Analyzers can now export current analysis to CSV by Ctrl + clicking the Copy button.
- Plugins no longer show error message that a folder is inaccessible when opening a file dialog and previous folder no longer exists.
- Multiparameters in the parameter list also display group now both in the DAW for automation and internally.
- Fix: Delimiter multiparameters with name displayed the name even if the Show name was disabled.
- Fix: MultiParameter Clear & Learn didn't store undo point.
- Fix: Double clicking a button and leaving with mouse before releasing the button could leave the button in pressed state.
- Fix: AU cache (mainly Logic) should be now updated after installation to avoid need to restart on OSX High sierra and newer.
- Fix: Win/Cmd + right click (or ctrl click on OSX) was defaulting parameters, which was a collision with ProTools automation management.
- Fix: LimiterMB in MXXX didn't correctly provide band saturation parameter.
- Fix: MIDI (note) controller related parameters were not sorted properly in the parameter tree.
- Fix: Switching logarithmic averaging option in analysis could cause incorrect results for infinite maximum analysis.
- Fix: Expired subscription didn't explicitly warn the user about that.
Backwards compatibility change for MXXX: Number of multiparameters per row is no longer limited to 4 in MXXX. Therefore if you exploited this in your devices, they may stop displaying properly (and have too many items on single row). Please fix these devices by properly disabling "Same row" option. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Performance improvements for modular stuff.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Improved modulator editors for banks mode.
- Added support for VST2 getProgramName used for example by Akai VIP to browse through plugin's presets.
- Selector and other multiparameter editor modes also support secondary bank names on the easy sceen now.
- Added Insert and Delete features to multiparameter manager.
- MPs in Delimiter editor mode can display a name now.
- Fix: Easy screens containing Button (label aligned) MPs could not set minimum size correctly if multiple have been used on the same row.
- Fix: Plugins could crash with AU interface when being destroyed.
- Fix: File dialogs could crash when deleting folders.
- Fix: Double click to open multiparameter editor in MP manager didn't work with the first item.
- Fix: MultiBand modules in MXXX might have the band editor inaccessible.
- Added "By bank names with percents" multiparameter value mode.
- MCabinet Export IR now includes widening.
- Improved knob visual quality.
- Added confirmation for Reset all multiparameters action.
- Reordering multiparameters now properly reassociates MIDI controllers.
- Removed optimization from flangers, which caused a click when changing Depth from 0% to something else.
- Improved MFreeformEqualizer automatic EQ curve, which now minimizes level difference.
- Order MP editor can have colors specified.
- Analyzers now provide also Input & Side-chain and Output & Side-chain options (if applicable).
- MDrumLeveler MIDI output latency compensation is now optional, since some DAWs do compensate the latency themselves.
- Parameter selection (for mods, mps etc.) improved, so that the root items always have the global subsystems such as modulators and MIDI at the end.
- Number of MXXX feedback channels increased to 16.
- Added Detected note and Detected cents automation parameters to MTuner, which can be used to use the detected tuning somehow. It is enabled only if MIDI out is enabled as well for sake of optimization.
- Fix: Batch processing via WAV button in the plugin toolbar didn't allow selecting multiple files.
- Fix: MCabinet storage could malfunction and create dips in the profile.
- Fix: Insert empty multiparameter might have failed if the last multiparameter was used.
- Fix: Maps didn't update properly after changes or switching presets.
- Fix: Opening a plugin by pressing Enter in Reaper could display Upsampling settings in some plugins.
- Fix: ConvolutionBank in MXXX didn't like IRs with levels exceeding 0dBFS.
- Fix: AU plugins could crash in some rare circumstances.
- Fix: Order editor on the easy screen was creating an unnecessary space above.
- Fix: Knobs were rendering slightly incorrectly.