Please note that we use kernel version numbers, therefore all plugins have the same version number.
- Added "IR" button to toolbar (exports impulse response of current plugin settings) for MCabinet(MB), all equalizers and all reverbs.
- Added back all upsampling ratios to 8x (then powers of 2 up to 1024x).
- Graph presets now convert ranges, so it doesn't matter from which plugin/subsystem it is stored to or loaded from.
- Minor GUI and performance improvements.
- Fix: Panorama MIDI controller lead to slightly inaccurate values.
- Fix: Some algorithms could hypotetically crash when processing data bigger than 2GB.
- Fix: Arpeggiator could sometimes play multiple notes if the DAW sends notes in incorrect times. ARP now shifts everything in a time back a few samples to avoid that.
- Fix: Hacked a bug in new Bitwig closing some windows before they even get displayed.
- Fix: Plugins crashed using some styles on some rare computers.
- Fix: Vertical sliders had invisible units in some styles.
- Fix: "Help / Show in web browser" feature was crashing on OSX.
- Fix: Randomizer could cause problems with plugins featuring modulators.
- Added "Short-term max" meter to MLoudnessAnalyzer, the option is there in other plugins as well.
- Preset buttons now have limited size, so that they don't obstruct the entire title for large windows.
- Multiparameter's in "By bank name interpolated" units mode now recognizes units after the number even without a delimiting space.
- Added "Current values > Defaults" and "Defaults > Current values" features to multiparameter manager.
- Fix: Enabling bypass with upsampling enabled could lead to an incorrect latency compensation.
- Fix: Resizing a file selector in a folder with no files could lead to the directory tree to be inaccessible.
- Fix: Some scrolled views were not responding to mousewheel unless the mouse cursor was directly on the scrollbar.
- Fix: Plugins could crash when showing popups on macOS when GPU acceleration was disabled.
- Fix: Slightly changed MIDI CC mapping so that the middle value becomes 50%.
- Released MSuperLooper.
- Upsampling can now only be a power of 2 and the range has been extended to 1024x in most plugins.
- Added "Functional outside note range" switch to MIDI note controllers.
- Small improvements to the installer.
- Added "Export mono IR" feature to MCabinet.
- Fix: Plugins could potentially freeze on startup in some DAWs searching for updates.
- Fix: Titles of collapsed panels could end up overlayed with title buttons.
- Fix: Invert button in MFreeformEqualizer might have not update the audio processing in some rare situations.
- Fix: Changing preset colors via randomization could cause crashes.
- Added MCharmVerb free plugin (reverb based on the MTurboReverb's "R" algorithm), including a module to MXXX.
- Added preset & copy/paste features to arpeggiator preset matrix useful to copy banks for example.
- Exporting IR from MFreeformEqualizer and MCabinet now includes the gain adjustment and the output is always 24-bit for better compatibility with hardware the IRs may be used in.
- Added "Fine control" switch to multiparameters.
- XY pad editor mode for multiparameters now provides 4 different size and follows parameter origins automatically.
- Stereo scopes now provide a normalization switch.
- File lists now provide multiple columns if the size allows it.
- Minor GUI and performance improvements.
- Fix: Multiparameters in cyclic banks mode could not display the name of the first bank at the end.
- Fix: Uninstaller could delete itself even if it has been cancelled.
Backwards compatibility breach: So far MSpectralDynamics used a constant buffer size no matter what sampling rate you used. To maximize audio quality and compatibility, the plugin now adjusts the buffer size depending on the audio settings. This means that for sampling rates over 48kHz the sound may have changed slightly. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Added "Octave down" and "Octave up" buttons to all frequency text edit popups.
- Learn can no be accessed both from menu and multiparameter/lfo/paramlock editors.
- Various optimizations and stability improvements.
- Fix: Frequency text edit displayed a piano, but didn't scroll to current frequency note.
- Fix: Setting group color could also affect MPs without name, even if these didn't belong to the group.
- Fix: Scrollbar locators could become extremely small when zoomed in too much.
- Fix: Changing a device of various VST3 plugins might have cause problems when automating MPs for which the number of possible values has changed (e.g. on/off -> dB).
- Fix: Multiparameters in discrete editor modes (e.g. Selector) and Bank mode could display incorrect bank value as current value.
- Fix: Stepped / Continuous switch didn't update the number of automation values.
- DynamicEq Low-pass type and High-pass type can now be modulated.
- Fix: When moving graph points across each other, additional automated subsystems such as oscillator custom shape may not have been actually moved.
- Fix: Lock for a device Enable title button was not available when the enable button was disabled.
- Fix: Expression evaluator didn't update the graph in some cases.
- Fix: Prevented setup crashing after the installation on some macOS computers.
- Added "Latency reporting" sdwitch global settings, which lets youdisbale
- Added "Locate" button to all file dialogs, which shows the selected path in system Explorer/Finder.
- Improved multi-monitor support for macOS.
- Fix: Looper module could crash in some cases.
- Fix: Plugins could be invisible or cause red blinking on macOS.
Backwards compatibility change: Switch time for multiparameters now defaults to 0ms, before it was 1000ms, so if you used exactly 1000ms, it will now default to 0ms.
- Released free plugins MMetronome and MCCGenerator.
- Added MCabinetMB plugin, included in MCabinet licence.
- Minor GUI and performance improvements.
- Attach MIDI controller scrolled too low making it confusing.
- Changing module bank count in MXXX was destroying the settings of the removed banks making it way too easy to loose settings.
- Added "Analyse audio" feature to all graph editors.
- Improved compatibility with macOS Catalina. Only 64-bit plugins are supported from V14 on macOS. GPU acceleration settings are not available on macOS anymore, compatibility mode is always selected.
- Envelope editors in custom mode now display both Attack & Release and potentially Preview at once for better workflow.
- Improved MLoudnessAnalyzer batch processing by providing a log to save and asking before saving.
- Added "Trigger" feature to envelopes of all global modulators.
- Improved pitch detection for high pitched sounds.
- Added "Functional when disabled" switch to multiparameters.
- Improved stability for filters too close to Nyquist, especially in ModalFilter.
- Added "Double 2" curve to all graphs, which has much higher curvature.
- Added CSV export to all graphs.
- Fix: Multiparameters in Switch mode with nonzero switch time could stop working in some cases.
- Fix: Multiparameters mentioned in map/MIDI were displaying Group even if none was set and channel All (which is redundant).
- Fix: Pasting modulator settings in different mode could lead to a crash.
- Fix: Stepped multiparameters could default to slightly incorrect values in some cases.
- Fix: Sending program change MIDI messages could cause problems in some circumstances.
Backwards compatibility change: MIDI note controllers and MCharacter were mapping notes to frequencies one octave above the MIDI standard. As a part of the standardization we fixed this. To fix your projects, please move all notes down one octave if using this feature. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Added 16 "Main controllers" to MIDI settings, which users can map to any MIDI controller to simplify access and switching between MIDI controllers.
- Added Banks to all modules in modular environments such as MSoundFactory or MXXX. This lets you store multiple settings for that module and switch between them using a multiparameter for example.
- Added MIDI controller reordering and reset features to MIDI settings.
- MIDI octave numbers have been standardized across the plugins for the MIDI standard defining A4 = 440Hz.
- Added Panel no title, Control no title, Display no title and Edit no title multiparameter panel types.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- VST2 plugins now exclude preset path when sending preset name to the host to mitigate VST2 limitations.
- Default editor size setting has been removed, please use default settings instead.
- Added Normalize switch to MMultiAnalyzer's Oscilloscope tab.
- Frequency axes in equalizers and various graphs changed to more standard logarithmic scale. It can be reverted to the previous view at any time if customer base would like to.
- Analyzers can now export current analysis to CSV by Ctrl + clicking the Copy button.
- Plugins no longer show error message that a folder is inaccessible when opening a file dialog and previous folder no longer exists.
- Multiparameters in the parameter list also display group now both in the DAW for automation and internally.
- Fix: Delimiter multiparameters with name displayed the name even if the Show name was disabled.
- Fix: MultiParameter Clear & Learn didn't store undo point.
- Fix: Double clicking a button and leaving with mouse before releasing the button could leave the button in pressed state.
- Fix: AU cache (mainly Logic) should be now updated after installation to avoid need to restart on macOS High sierra and newer.
- Fix: Win/Cmd + right click (or ctrl click on macOS) was defaulting parameters, which was a collision with ProTools automation management.
- Fix: LimiterMB in MXXX didn't correctly provide band saturation parameter.
- Fix: MIDI (note) controller related parameters were not sorted properly in the parameter tree.
- Fix: Switching logarithmic averaging option in analysis could cause incorrect results for infinite maximum analysis.
- Fix: Expired subscription didn't explicitly warn the user about that.
Backwards compatibility change for MXXX: Number of multiparameters per row is no longer limited to 4 in MXXX. Therefore if you exploited this in your devices, they may stop displaying properly (and have too many items on single row). Please fix these devices by properly disabling "Same row" option. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Performance improvements for modular stuff.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Improved modulator editors for banks mode.
- Added support for VST2 getProgramName used for example by Akai VIP to browse through plugin's presets.
- Selector and other multiparameter editor modes also support secondary bank names on the easy sceen now.
- Added Insert and Delete features to multiparameter manager.
- MPs in Delimiter editor mode can display a name now.
- Fix: Easy screens containing Button (label aligned) MPs could not set minimum size correctly if multiple have been used on the same row.
- Fix: Plugins could crash with AU interface when being destroyed.
- Fix: File dialogs could crash when deleting folders.
- Fix: Double click to open multiparameter editor in MP manager didn't work with the first item.
- Fix: MultiBand modules in MXXX might have the band editor inaccessible.
- Added "By bank names with percents" multiparameter value mode.
- MCabinet Export IR now includes widening.
- Improved knob visual quality.
- Added confirmation for Reset all multiparameters action.
- Reordering multiparameters now properly reassociates MIDI controllers.
- Removed optimization from flangers, which caused a click when changing Depth from 0% to something else.
- Improved MFreeformEqualizer automatic EQ curve, which now minimizes level difference.
- Order MP editor can have colors specified.
- Analyzers now provide also Input & Side-chain and Output & Side-chain options (if applicable).
- MDrumLeveler MIDI output latency compensation is now optional, since some DAWs do compensate the latency themselves.
- Parameter selection (for mods, mps etc.) improved, so that the root items always have the global subsystems such as modulators and MIDI at the end.
- Number of MXXX feedback channels increased to 16.
- Added Detected note and Detected cents automation parameters to MTuner, which can be used to use the detected tuning somehow. It is enabled only if MIDI out is enabled as well for sake of optimization.
- Fix: Batch processing via WAV button in the plugin toolbar didn't allow selecting multiple files.
- Fix: MCabinet storage could malfunction and create dips in the profile.
- Fix: Insert empty multiparameter might have failed if the last multiparameter was used.
- Fix: Maps didn't update properly after changes or switching presets.
- Fix: Opening a plugin by pressing Enter in Reaper could display Upsampling settings in some plugins.
- Fix: ConvolutionBank in MXXX didn't like IRs with levels exceeding 0dBFS.
- Fix: AU plugins could crash in some rare circumstances.
- Fix: Order editor on the easy screen was creating an unnecessary space above.
- Fix: Knobs were rendering slightly incorrectly.