Please note that we use kernel version numbers, therefore all plugins have the same version number.
- Added MultiParameter editor type Delimiter.
- Improved the default Neon style.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Added Close all button to all preset windows.
- Oscillator Custom sample depth can now be modulated in all plugins with this feature.
- Pasting multiparameters / modulators with nonexisting parameters will now show a log with the list of changes.
- Fix: MultiParameter editors could partly crop titles in the name if the name was too long.
- Fix: It is now forbidden to create folders inside Online exchange preset folder as it would collide with the engine and potentially cause crashes.
- Fix: Drag & drop file from Finder to file selectors in the plugins may have not worked on OSX.
- Fix: A corrupt licence could make other licences dysfunctional.
- Fix: Improved drag & drop support on Windows.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Added "Button (label aligned)" and "Slider (label aligned)" MP editor modes, which have labels aligned to each other.
- MStereoProcessor (including MXXX) band limits and gains can now be modulated/automated.
- Fix: Minor GUI bugs.
- Fix: Global modulators in envelope mode triggered by MIDI could malfunction when complex MIDI performances would be played.
- Added Key mode to Note controllers in MIDI settings.
- Titanium style modified to be more similar to the V12 version.
- All multiband plugins are now horizontally resizable for sake of resizing the crossover editor.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Easy screen bar graphs now support origins.
- Added "Clear window settings cache" button to Settings, useful as an extreme case fix.
- Added Save template and Process template features to multiparameter manager.
- Fix: Multiband module meters attached to a MP and displayed on the easy screen wouldn't work until the MB module GUI was displayed in MXXX.
- Added MDoubleTrackerMB for free to MDoubleTracker package.
- Added Analog feature to MAutoDynamicEq, MDynamicEq and MTurboEq.
- Arp can now be unsynced, driven by its own tempo.
- Added Transform level parameter controlling the depth of level transformation.
- Map of modulators/MPs/etc has been improved.
- Added Origin to all multiparameters.
- Added Make first and reordering feature to multiparameters.
- Selected parameter in banks mode in MP editors is now highlighted.
- Added Checkbox multiparameter editor mode.
- MPs with Selector/Switcher modes can now work with other value modes than Banks, number of steps is needed to be set in that case.
- Fix: ABCD morphing didn't work with parameters not available to the DAW.
- Fix: Changing sampling rate/oversampling changed the speed of meters.
- Fix: Triggering randomization of SubSampleSynth in MXXX via a MP trigger with 0 switch time didn't do anything.
- Fix: Equalizers didn't close the band settings when preset was loaded.
- Fix: Multiparameter manager didn't store undo.
- Fix: Improved VST3 batch support.
- Added DoubleTracker (including MXXX).
- Multiparameter and Modulator editors are now storing the position & size in a single settings, before these were stored for separate MPs and Mods, which has proven not ideal.
- Modulator editors now take size based on selected mode, making it smaller and readjusting when the mode changes.
- Controller selection in MIDI settings is now accessible via multiparameters.
- Additional optimizations for algorithms based on variable delay lines such as flanger, chorus, comb...
- Double-clicking a multiparameter in manager now displays its settings and changing the settings updates the info in the manager.
- Improved MIDI settings.
- Fix: Modulators with enabled MIDI reset and Single shot would initially go one round without any MIDI notes.
- Fix: Selecting multiple graph points and dragging a different one didn't clear the selection and it didn't update the points being moved.
- Fix: MultiParameter manager was displaying incorrect names after reordering.
- Fix: Plugins didn't save disabled MIDI controllers, despite they could be enabled via MPs later.
- Added MRatioMB plugin, our first free multiband plugin.
- High-quality upsampling switch has been moved directly to the upsampling settings window.
- Added many "bread & butter" presets to MTurboDelay.
- Added Liquid time device to MTurboDelay, featuring reverse delays and other creative effects.
- Added Copy & Paste levels feature to MCharacter allowing to impose a harmonic structure of one instrument to another.
- Multiparameter reorder transformed to a manager with some advanced capabilities.
- Improved behaviour of multiselection listboxes.
- Fix: Crash could occur in Convolution if pitch shifting / time stretching was used.
- Fix: Device parameter didn't report current device name to the DAW in plugins with easy screens.
- Fix: Bars on the easy screen would not update if the last one only would be modulated.
- File lists are now sorted smartly and keep the order of ascending numbers.
- All expression evaluators optimized.
- Improved unit display for XY pads.
- Fix: Recording an IR using MConvolutionMB would store the file, but wouldn't show it in the file list.
- Clicking on a band in equalizers while having EQ band settings displayed now switches the band settings to that band.
- Disabled mutliparameters now stop working completely, not only GUI-wise.
- Fix: Dynamics processors in logarithmic mode could produce high spikes in some specific circumstance.
- Fix: Ctrl+Alt+Dragging didn't work in graph editors, which are not zoomable in both directions (time graphs for example).
- Fix: MultiParameters in "Check-boxes horizontal below" didn't disable the checkbox labels when the MP was disabled.
- Fix: Tabs displayed as popups might not have a title.
- Fix: Super-resolution analysis mode might have theoretically cause crashes (no cases have been reported though).
- Fix: Randomizer multiparameters might have not worked.
- Big optimizations focusing on newest AVX2/AVX512 CPUs (i7/i9/xeon).
- Active presets are now called Devices (or Instruments for instrument plugins).
- Added marks for multiparameters for plugins with many of them, for easier orientation.
- Added Separate collapsing option for multiparameters.
- VST3 versions now avoid reseting when playback is reset by DAW due to change of playback state (known is Reaper), so that it would clear the view of analyzers for example.
- Implemented new multiparameter reordering system.
- Settings / Random style no longer closes the Settings window.
- Zooming in various graph editors using mouse wheel can now exploit ctrl / shift to zoom in one direction only.
- Ctrl + Mouse wheel now controls speed in all time graphs.
- Added multiparameter editor mode "Switcher (no arrows)".
- Added global option "Store resampled files" to Settings, which allows you to disable creating resampled files used to optimize startup and loading of various plugins.
- Fix: Switching presets while editing multiparameters could sometimes end up with multiparameter editor not showing the correct info.
- Fix: There were potential problems in some DAWs (known is FL), when using ancient CPU's without support of any new instruction sets.
- Fix: Easy screen XY pad didn't have a help even if there was a help info.
- Fix: Stereo plugins didn't allow mono->stereo expansion in ProTools.
- Fix: Hacked some problems in DrivenByMoss4Reaper, note that you need to disable GPU acceleration before you use this.
- Fix: Surround wasn't available for VST3.
- Fix: ABCD morphing could crash for some plugins (known is MTurboDelay).
- Fix: MConvolutionEZ, MConvolutionMB and MDrumEnhancer file selector worked sporadically with custom files in some DAWs.
- Fix: Plugins were not working in ProTools 10 on OSX.
- Fix: VST3 was behaving weird in Samplitude.