Spectrum analyzer, sonogram, collision and loudness
The plugin is not only extremely easy-to-use, it also lets you look into your material with ways not possible before - multitrack sonogram, collision detector and loudness comparison.
Unique features to make your audio easily understandable
Standard analysis may sometimes be a little confusing. With unique features, such as normalization, super-resolution and deharmonization, you can quickly understand your audio material and reveal problems you are looking for.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
The plugin can look as an ancient vintage gear, if you are working on old-school rock music. Or as super-modern futuristic device if you are working on modern electronic music.
If your display doesn't have a high resolution, you can make the plugin smaller. If the fonts are too small, you can make the plugin bigger and save your eyes.
All the graphics is accelerated using your GPU, graphical interface, providing ultimately quick response and keep your CPU focused on the audio.
Check this video tutorial for more information about channels modes and mid/side processing.
Check this video tutorial for information about MIDI.