36 sequences for each time, volume and filter
The integrated sequencers will bring life into otherwise static performances. Switch between sequences using the controller you like the most, whether it is MIDI keyboard, MIDI pad-type controller, automation or you can even attach it to a modulator so that it switches automatically!
We all know scratches, but with MRhythmizer you can scratch easily using a simple slider, or you can use modulators and the plugin will do it automatically!
Love the sound of our plugins, but wish there were some way to quickly create motion in your sequences? Enter Melda modulation heaven. Modulate any parameter from our unique set of modulation sources, which includes LFOs, audio level followers, envelope generators, randomizer, and pitch detectors.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Sinc interpolation
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
The plugin can look as an ancient vintage gear, if you are working on old-school rock music. Or as super-modern futuristic device if you are working on modern electronic music.
If your display doesn't have a high resolution, you can make the plugin smaller. If the fonts are too small, you can make the plugin bigger and save your eyes.
All the graphics is accelerated using your GPU, graphical interface, providing ultimately quick response and keep your CPU focused on the audio.
You can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. You can make various parameters depend on the input (or the sidechain) level or even listen to the input pitch.
Check this video tutorial for information about modulators.
It also provides a harmonic mode, which lets you control the harmonic content instead of oscillator shape. This is especially useful for high frequency oscillators.
Check this video tutorial for information about oscillators.
Check this video tutorial for information about multiparameters.
Check this video tutorial for more information about channels modes and mid/side processing.
Check this video tutorial for information about MIDI.