3 great algorithms with advanced features
MVintageRotary not only sounds like (or maybe better than?) the original, it lets you control stereo width, amount of the dynamics, internal dampening and much more. All of it sounds as natural as possible. And if you are ready, you can get even deaper - synchronize the rotation speeds to the tempo of your song, change rotation direction and more. You can control the slow/fast switch using MIDI sustain pedal and modulation wheel of course, but again, you can do much more than that...
High quality amp
Part of the typical organ sound is the analog distortion, which MVintageRotary emulates with pristine accuracy. Well, not only that, you can bring in some more hardcore digital distortion and the available drive levels are of course much higher than in the original, courtesy of digital processing!
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Maybe you want the rotary to switch from slow to fast and back automatically, or you want more distortion when you play louder? This and much more can be easily made true using our incredible modulators.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 2 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- Tube saturation
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
The plugin can look as an ancient vintage gear, if you are working on old-school rock music. Or as super-modern futuristic device if you are working on modern electronic music.
If your display doesn't have a high resolution, you can make the plugin smaller. If the fonts are too small, you can make the plugin bigger and save your eyes.
All the graphics is accelerated using your GPU, graphical interface, providing ultimately quick response and keep your CPU focused on the audio.
You can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. You can make various parameters depend on the input (or the sidechain) level or even listen to the input pitch.
Check this video tutorial for information about modulators.
It also provides a harmonic mode, which lets you control the harmonic content instead of oscillator shape. This is especially useful for high frequency oscillators.
Check this video tutorial for information about oscillators.
Check this video tutorial for information about multiparameters.
Check this video tutorial for information about MIDI.